ADAMUS Metalforming Sp. z o.o. is a family business that has been operating for many years dating back to the 1970’s.
In the initial operating phase, ADAMUS cooperated mainly with the building market (manufacturing steel structures, pipeline fittings, mining damage protection systems) and the production of central heating solid fuel boilers.
Fast shipments of ordered goods to the customers is one of the main priorities of ADAMUS Metalforming Sp. z o.o.. Maintaining optimum stock levels allows mostly for the realization of orders within 24 hours.
ADAMUS Metalforming Sp. z o.o. products and fast deliveries are valued by more than 400 customers in Poland, as well as many foreign countries.
Our products are exported to Eastern European countries (as well as Belarus and the Ukraine) . The accession of Poland to the European Union has made logistic contact with companies from Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Austria, Lithuania, Estonia, Czech Republic and Slovakia easier.
PLANT MANUFACTURING PROFILE
Our main products are: steel heads manufactured in accordance with PN and DIN standards, redrawing and die shearing. Mastering of the steel forming methods (metalforming methods, in general), allows us to provide various types of steel parts, that are ready to use – without any additional processing.
The most common materials:
- carbon and stainless steel: S235JR+N, S355J2+N, P265GH+N, P355GH, P355NL2/NH, 1.4301, 1.4541, 1.4404, 1.4571 and other types of materials (all materials are certified),
- head diameter range: max. 1400 mm,
- order processing time: most heads are kept in stock; processing time when drawing operations are required – approx. 7 - 10 days
The quality of our products are confirmed by the following certificates:
Approval of the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT) covering production of pressurized equipment components with:
- approval of the press forming technology,
- approval of heat treatment technology and:
- Certificate of compliance with PN-EN ISO 9001:2001 ,
- Certificate of compliance of our quality management system with the requirements of 2014/68/EU Directive
In response to the needs of our customers, we are continuously developing our range of products, in particular heads compliant with DIN 28 011 and DIN 28 013.
All tooling is provided by ADAMUS.